The Only Official Guide to the #1 Personal Finance Software
Packed with insider tips and expert techniques, Quicken 2011: The Official Guide helps you manage your finances and assets with ease! Find out the most effective methods for tracking your income, expenses, savings, transactions, investments, and so much more.
Fully endorsed by Intuit, makers of Quicken, this official guide shows you how to tap into all of the software's powerful capabilities and new featuresand save time and money. You'll get professional guidance along with details about online resources to assist you in making strategic financial decisions and planning for a secure future.
- Customize Quicken for your preferences
- Track income and expenses
- Set Up Online Account Services
- Automate transactions and tasks
- Reconcile checking, savings, and credit card accounts
- Track investments and optimize your portfolio
- Monitor assets and loans
- Manage household records
- Reduce debt, save money, and plan for retirement
- Simplify tax preparation and maximize deductions
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||Official Guide Series|
|Product dimensions:||9.34(w) x 11.80(h) x 1.25(d)|
About the Author
Bobbi Sandberg is a consultant, instructor, and retired CPA who is recognized by Intuit as a Certified Professional Advisor. She teaches at community colleges and local senior centers and has been training users on Quicken since its first DOS version in the 1980s.