Quilting Arts Magazine and Quilts, Inc. are proud to bring you the fourth annual edition of International Quilt Festival: Quilt Scene! With this latest issue, you will capture the best of the contemporary quilt world in a super-sized 148-page special issue.
Discover incredible features including:
- Galleries showcasing 30+ world-class quilts on display at International Quilt Festival
- Creative projects from today's top designers, including quilts, home décor, and more
- A Quilter's Celebration: A chef and quilt shop owner join forces to host a memorable dinner event
- News and notes to let you know what's new on today's quilt scene
- Tips and inspiration for machine quilting from expert Angela Walters
- The best new sewing and quilting books, the freshest fabrics, and the most creative projects from contemporary designers and authors
- Mark Lipinski's hilarious confessions about why he loves quilt shows
- Plus so much more!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Instead of 2012 magazine on the Nook, why not have the most recent magazine of 2013/2014 issue.