Radiographic Anatomy, Positioning and Procedures Workbook, Volume 2 / Edition 3 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
Popular in its earlier editions, this two-volume workbook set continues to provide practice and review of the vital concepts presented in Merrill's Atlas. A concentration on terminology, anatomy, and positioning information make this set a must-have for new radiography students heading into the clinical setting. Includes a wealth of illustrations to enhance retention, as well as exercises on anatomy labeling and positioning, self-tests, and an answer key. Exercises provide a thorough review of anatomy and radiographic procedures.
• Serves as an ideal companion for review of the essential concepts of Merrill's Atlas.
• Uses a variety of exercises to reinforce anatomy and radiographic positioning. Includes labeling and identifying, short-answer and multiple-choice questions, matching exercises, crosswords, true/false questions, and fill-in-the-blanks.
• Thoroughly prepares beginning radiographers for the clinical environment.
• Features a wealth of illustrations to aid comprehension of essential concepts.
• New exercises cover radiographic pathology.
• Includes improved sequencing of exercises to correlate with the latest edition of Merrill's Atlas.
• Features more patient positioning exercises with photos.
• Presents additional exercises in the revised chapter on Trauma Radiography.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.50(d)|
Table of Contents
13. Trauma Radiography
14. Mouth and Salivary Glands
15. Anterior Part of Neck
16. Digestive System: Abdomen, Liver, Spleen, and Thyroid Gland
17. Digestive System: Alimentary Canal
18. Urinary System and Venipuncture
19. Reproductive System
21. Facial Bones
22. Paranasal Bones
23. Temporal Bones
25. Central Nervous System
26. Circulatory System
27. Sectional Anatomy