The second part is a collection of fascinating threads interwoven into a beguiling narrative:
• Why did the daughter of a Station Master vanish from the colony one fine morning
• ?How a Station Master is tormented by a cobra's presence in his quarters.
• Why a tea stall contractor invites the wrath of a Commercial Officer.
• What happened to the coolie apprehended during a security drive?
• Does the rodent elimination drive end in success or disaster?
• Does the future son-in law of G.M Sahib get special treatment from the Railway staff?
• How an old lady and a newly married girl display similar emotions when confronted by their spouses.
• What happened to the family stuck in traffic congestion; do they make their train?
The author, a retired Railway Officer, brings out the joys and woes, victories and failures of both railway main and rail users in a delightfully humorous style. The eventful journey on the Coromandel Express and the other stories about railway life, are bound to keep readers happily engaged to the very last page.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author