- Get it by Thursday, August 24 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Rainforest Healing from Your Home and Garden
- Find alternatives to chemical anti-depressants and painkillers in your spice rack.
- Learn about natural anti-itch salves for insect bites.
- Soothe and relieve envy, grief, sadness, and fear the Maya way.
- Rid your house of negative energy with a Maya cleansing ritual.
- Try the easy-to-make bronchitis remedy.
|Product dimensions:||5.31(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.54(d)|
About the Author
Rosita Arvigo was born in Chicago and trained in the United States as a doctor of naprapathy. In addition to her natural healing practice in Belize, Arvigo is the founder of Belize's six-thousand-acre Terra Nova Medicinal Plant Reserve, the founder of Ix Chel Tropical Research Foundation, the cofounder of Rainforest Remedies, and the creator of the Panti Mayan Medicine Trail, a popular and educational tribute to Don Elijio
Nadine Epstein is a writer and illustrator. Their previous book together was Sastun: My Apprenticeship with a Maya Healer.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I need you
The book contains important information about natural treatments used by ancient Mayan Civilization to treat different kind of heath conditions.