- Full-color illustrations show clear, vivid presentations of essential concepts and common cardiac rhythms for clear and easy interpretation.
- Concise, accessible bullet points and numbered lists make key information easy to find, read, and understand.
- Over 70 tables throughout the text including dysrhythmias and cardiac medications provide the basics of dysrhythmias and medications at a glance.
- Commonly used but rarely memorized information broken down into tables, algorithms, and acronyms help in locating essential information.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||8 MB|
About the Author
Barbara J Aehlert, RN, BSPA, Southwest EMS Education Inc., Phoenix, AZ and Pursley, TX, USA
Table of Contents
- ABCDs of Emergency Cardiac Care
- Airway Management&Ventilation
- Rhythm Recognition
- Electrical Therapy
- Vascular Access&Medications
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Stroke&Special Resuscitation Situations
- Putting It All Together (Algorithms)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
RAPID ACLS - Revised Reprint based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
That is intense . . . . . . I like it!! :3