Get up and running with ReactJS by developing five cuttingedge and responsive projectsAbout This Book
- Create pragmatic realworld applications while learning React and its modern developer tools
- Build sustainable user interfaces by transforming data into components of UI
- Learn how to generate reusable ReactJS components effectively
- Create, reuse, and compose React components using JSX
- Share data between various React components and techniques for data flow within a React app
- Handle user interactions with the help of event handlers and dynamic components
- Set up and use various next generation ES2015/ES6 features with React
- Understand the performance and immutability features of React using React addons
- Learn the techniques of Animation in React
- Use data stores to store modelrelated data and information
- Create a fluxbased React application by using Reflux library
Starting with a project on Open Library API, you will be introduced to React and JSX before moving on to learning about the life cycle of a React component. In the second project, building a multistep wizard form, you will learn about composite dynamic components and perform DOM actions. You will also learn about building a fast search engine by exploring serverside rendering in the third project on a search engine application. Next, you will build a simple frontpage for an ecommerce app in the fourth project by using data models and React addons. In the final project you will develop a complete social media tracker by using the flux way of defining React apps and know about the best practices and use cases with the help of ES6 and redux.
By the end of this book, you will not only have a good understanding of ReactJS but will also have built your very own responsive frontend applications from scratch.Style and approach
An easytofollow program to learn ReactJS with the help of real world projects. Each topic is explained within the context of a project and provides plenty of tips and tricks for using ReactJS.
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing, Limited|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.59(d)|
About the Author
Vipul A M is Director at BigBinary. He is part of Rails Issues Team, and helps triaging issues. His spare time is spent exploring and contributing to many Open Source ruby projects, when not dabbling with React JS.
Vipul loves Ruby's vibrant community and helps in building PuneRb, is the founder of and runs RubyIndia Community Newsletter and RubyIndia Podcast, and organizes Deccan Ruby Conference in Pune.
He can be found @vipulnsward on twitter and on his site http://vipulnsward.com.
Prathamesh Sonpatki is Director at BigBinary. He builds web applications using Ruby on Rails and ReactJS. He loves learning new programming languages and contributing to open source.
He can be found @_cha1tanya on twitter.