Ready-to-Use Resources for Mindsets in the Classroom: Everything Educators Need for School Success available in Paperback
Everything schools need to change students' mindsets for success!
Ready-to-Use Resources for Mindsets in the Classroom provides educators with tools they need to help students change their thinking about their abilities and potential. The book features ready-to-use, interactive tools for students, teachers, parents, administrators, and professional development educators. Parent resources include a sample parent webpage and several growth mindset parent education tools. Other resources include:
- Mindset observation forms
- Student and teacher "look fors"
- Lists of books that contribute to growth mindset thinking
- Critical thinking strategy write-ups and samples
- A unique study guide for the original book that includes book study models from various schools around the country.
This book is perfect for schools looking to implement the ideas in Mindsets in the Classroom so that they can build a growth mindset learning environment. When students believe that dedication and hard work can change their performance in school, they grow to become resilient, successful students. This book contains many of the things that schools need to create a growth mindset school culture in which perseverance can lead to success!
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author