Reboot: How We Can Reprogram Our Internal Stories For Success
Do you sabotage yourself just when it looks like you are about to make it big?
Is your inability to control your emotions hurting your relationships?
Are you stuck rehashing old memories and cannot move on?
Are you constantly triggered by little things and feel stuck in a cycle of anger?
Most people don't take a moment to step back and think about the stories they tell themselves. They have been fed stories by their parents, by the media, and by their peers but don't see the connection between these stories and their place in life.
If your life isn't going where you want it, you are in a job or a relationship that doesn't bring you joy, and your life story is not working the way you desire, then this book is for you.
By bringing attention to the stories we tell ourselves, we can empower ourselves and lift ourselves out of negative thoughts and destructive behaviors that are keeping us down. This means taking personal responsibility for our decisions, our actions, the way we spend our time, and the way we look at life.
Life is abundant and full of opportunity to find success-whatever success means to you-but if we are not careful about the stories we tell ourselves, the most oppressive force in life can come from our own minds.
This book will teach you about the science, spiritualism, philosophy, and reasoning behind the stories you tell yourself, and give you the tools to revise those stories so they can positively impact your life and help you reach your potential.
What you will learn in this book:
• How to control emotions so your energy is not drained away.
• How to avoid procrastination and generate action to achieve the success you want.
• How to revisit old memories and come to peace with your past.
• How to shift the patterns your brain uses to keep you from seeing the truth.
• How to control your reaction to the onslaught of triggers you face every day.
• Fifteen new frames to see the beauty and abundance in the world and transform your life.
• A plan to make you the hero in your own life's story.
|Publisher:||Jinna Software Associates|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Groundwork: Your Software Architecture
1. My Reboot
2. How Program Subroutines Are Triggered
3. Why You Need to Learn to Code Yourself
Part I: The Programming Language
4. Nature, Nurture, and the Stories We Tell Ourselves
5. Startup Virus Code - Our Victim Stories
6. The Path Out of Code Flaws
7. A Reason to Modify Our Code - Purpose Directed Living
8. Understanding Our System Hardware
9. Rebooting Your Memory Card
Part II: OS-Me
10. How Our Brain Operating System Works
11. Feedback Loops and The 80/20 Principle
12. Programming Language Commands
13. Program Results and GIGO
Part III: Correcting the Code | 85
14. The Debugging Software
Part IV: Operating System Bugs
15. Faulty Code Overwriting: Mind Reading
16. Improper Hardware Acceleration: Addiction Stories
17. Messy Code: Drama Queens and Toxic People
18. Memory Intensive Programming: Hallucinations, Fantasy Stories,
19. Secondary Viruses: Cults and Conspiracy Theory Group Stories
20. Poor Logging Methodology: Depression, Despair and Comparison
21. Stress Testing: Hormesis for the Mind
Part V: Unlocking the Code to Transformation
22. A Reprogramming Example
23. Re-Framing the Meta-Story of Your Life
24. Staying Positive and Focused
25. Seeing Abundance
26. Staying in Love with Life
27. Staying in the Present
28. Accepting Others
29. Finding Independence
30. Staying Healthy
31. Staying Content
32. Staying Opportunity Focused
39. Relinquishing Our Urge to Save Others
Part VI: Advanced Growth Seeking Intelligence Programs
40. The Chaos/Order Conundrum
41. The Risk/Safety Assessment
42. Social Risk Taking
43. Educational Risk Taking
44. Physical Risk Taking
45. Financial Risk Taking
46. Risk Taking Pivot Points
Part VII: A New Algorithm
47. The Great Story
48. The Great Transformation
49. Examining Pivotal Moments & Talents
50. Debugging Software Quick Summary