• 365 daily Meditations help readers apply biblical principles to the recovery process
• More than 400 in-text Life Connections tie Bible portions to the Twelve Steps
• 2000 Step Markers indicate passages that relate to particular steps of the Twelve-Step Plan
• Reading plans help to tailor Scripture readings to specific needs
• Softcover edition available for use in ministry settings
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.50(h) x 1.38(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Powerful, life changing a must read recovery bible. Also uplifting, guidance for your journey, supportive and helpful and learning a new way to live.
Familiar with this book. Been part of a recovery ministry for 10+ yrs and this is a great tool. BE CAREFUL ordering it from Barnes and Noble if you need within a the time frame they guarantee. Try AMAZON as they seem to keep there delivery date guarantee. I still have not received my book 5days after guaranteed delivery date. Just something i'd want to know prior to ordering.
A pastor gave me this book during worship. He noticed my curiosity and opened up his heart to me. I didn't have any money at the time and God truly blessed me that evening. The format in this book is just perfect. There are a variety of different authors, who have contributed their material in this book as well. The Recovery Devotional Bible can be a wonderful addition to anyone's collection. If you're looking for material that can uplift you spiritually and emotionally. You will not be disappointed in any way, shape or form with this selection.