Reel to Real:Making the Most of Movies with Youth uses the most popular and meaningful movies for youth as the basis for religious education.
Every issue of Reel to Real offers:
• Video Viewing charts that specify the recommended film clips and their location
• The Fine Print, which details the legal, copyright, and licensing issues of using films in educational settings
• A full-blown retreat based on the movies
• The photocopiable Student Movie Pass, a parental consent form that can be customized to fit the specific needs of every youth group
• Pause, a leader devotion section, which can easily be adapted for a movie-based session or youth devotion
• and much more!
Volume One Number Three features Clueless; Emma; "Growing Up" Trilogy: Big, Jack, and Hook; The Crucible; The Island of Dr. Moreau; Joseph; Before and After; and a Homeless Retreat.