Quickly Transform Your Stress Into Peace
What if a few new habits could consistently bring peace to your day? What if you could overcome anxiety and stress and be able to make decisions and take action quickly? Imagine if you could stop the mental chatter… or even better… turn it into opportunities!
Virginia is a life coach who provides hope for others around the world. Through the author's personal journey, she has collected a set of tools, habits and skills from professionals that have changed the way in which she handles life.
Virginia's work with NLP, the technique reframing is based on, plus her diligent pursuit for personal freedom and has yielded her a life almost free from anxiety and doubt. By pulling all the components together under one title, Reframe Your Viewpoints, Virginia offers you one-stop shopping.
In this book, you'll learn:
- How to handle stress like Tony Robbins
- How to transform doubts into positive energy
- How to clear away mental chatter to produce clarity
- How to manage stress and tension to restore balance and improve sleep
- How theories and strategies are used to cognitively handle stress
- How to gain control over run-away worries
- What possibly causes your stress
- How to use the power of habit formation
- How Dr. Joe Dispenza (neuroscientist) and Buddist Thich Nhat Hanh use habits to create change—click on hot-linked URL's
- How to harness your skills to bring resolution
- How to work with the proven and professionally-accepted Reframing technique
- What strategies support reframing and those that stand alone as effective calming tools
- How feeling scared provokes the same physical sensations as being excited (increased heart rate, increased breathing, muscle tension, watery eyes)—shift your mindset to one of excitement (the physical sensations remain unchanged) but the level of fear is reduced.
- BONUS material available for download in the Supplemental Information Packet
- BONUS: Reframing Exercises and a Refillable Reframing Template for practice
Reframe Your Viewpoints recognizes the individuality of each reader. Get this holistic blueprint for a comprehensive life change and harness your stress into opportunity!
Pick up your copy NOW—> bring peace to your life—> end your turmoil and doubts.
|Publisher:||Life Changes Publishing House|
|File size:||743 KB|
About the Author
Virginia Ritterbusch is a life coach who has walked paths of significant change in her life. She believes everyone has the ability to lead themselves to a better place in life. Her capacity to instill that belief in others, help them commit to a goal, and take the incremental steps to creating that reality is a skill she possesses and loves to share.
Over her 20-year personal quest, Virginia has overcome generalized anxiety, depression, and latent PTSD, learned to live free from obsessive thinking, and dealt with the debilitating impact of body dysmorphic disorder.
Virginia’s professional background in health care and subsequent educational pursuits, as well as life experiences, which include 43 years of marriage, raising children, active involvement with grandchild care, and personal health issues have contributed to the wisdom in life she has attained. Combining her insightful, caring connection to people with her background creates testimony to her ability to help others discover their personal resources and stay committed to their visions.
Virginia and her husband reside in Orlando, Florida, within walking distance of their son’s family. They enjoy abundant spontaneity, as well as regular grandchild care, and feel privileged to enjoy their “golden years” with this blessed activity. Their daughter and her family reside in Bogotá, Colombia, and recurring visits are always sought out and enjoyed between the two homes. Virginia appreciates music, piano, dance, and loves to read, write, and sew. Her family is her greatest priority and joy in life.
Table of Contents
1. Why This Book?
2. What is Waiting for You?
3. Let’s Talk About Anxiety
4. Our Beautiful Minds
5. How Does Mindfulness Fit In?
6. Let’s Explore Self-Awareness
7. What Else is Needed?
8. Connecting to Your Heart
9. Reframing—How Do You Get Some?
10. The Nitty-Gritty of Reframing Techniques
11. Time for a New Roadmap
12. Scale the Wall
About the Author
Before You Go