-Brian Tracy, Author, High Performance Selling
Do You Have the Right Attitude to Be Successful?
Top performers are made. They make themselves--finding their own unique ways of moving up the ladder of success by having the right attitude, being more motivated, practicing personal accountability, and treasuring integrity. This book will help you:
• Focus on what really matters and increase your overall sales results.
• Become more self-aware of what stands in the way of taking your performance to the next level.
• Rediscover your passion for selling and develop a sense of purpose.
• Understand the key attributes that drive sales success and make you a more effective and productive sales professional.
"Reignite is a great book for salespeople, sales managers, and sales executives. Scott and Chip compellingly present the case that attitude and passion are the foundation of successful selling . . . I've seen this process in action, and I know that it can be transformative for all levels of the sales team."
-- Craig Evanich, Senior Vice President, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Andersen Windows
"While many salespeople know what it takes to be successful, they aren't always willing to pay the price it takes to improve. In Reignite, Anderson and Kudrle clearly articulate the value proposition of 'paying the price' and provide a step-by-step guide for taking performance to the next level."
-- David Cronk, Vice President, Inside Sales, Hewlett-Packard
"Reignite does a great job of reminding us that if you want to 'make it happen', attitude is the first line of defense. This book provides excellent examples on how to rebuild your skill set, capture your motivation, and discover your personal purpose and passion for selling."
- Shawn O'Grady, Senior Vice President, Consumer Foods Sales Division, General Mills, Inc.