In the aftermath of a global pandemic, employees are burned out, unfulfilled, and disconnected. As employers step up their efforts to address workplace culture and double down on employee well-being in the fight for top talent, it's time to invest in an approach that is grounded in science, steeped in ancient wisdom practices, and tested in leading organizations. Inside these pages, author Jessica Grossmeier, PhD, integrates proven best practices from workplace well-being research with decades of management science research on workplace spirituality.
Whether your organization is new to workplace well-being or has offered programs for decades, this book will help you to:
● Assess if your well-being efforts incorporate a best practices approach
● Identify areas of worker well-being that you need to strengthen
● Make the business case for a more holistic approach to well-being
● Identify strategies to engage senior leaders, mid-level managers, and frontline employees
● Strengthen your blueprint for employee well-being efforts that yield business results
Reimagining Workplace Well-being helps organizations of all sizes foster whole-person well-being for individuals, teams, and leaders, to drive positive business outcomes.