Margaret Jane Howe
• How differently would people work for you, if you were an outstanding leader?
• How would results change if you could inspiringly communicate vision and business focus to employees such that they perform differently?
• Do you know the secrets to effective successful business leadership?
• Do you know the impact of small gestures on employee performance, customer relationships, and your own success?
• Aren't you fed up with reading about leadership?
Why not be the leader you read about? This book is about you and how you are is a leader, and what you can observe for yourself about how to be that leader you've always wanted to be.
"This remarkable book stands out with rich and valuable understanding of how to come out of hiding to seeing leadership is new eyes! "
Carmel Greenwood - Author of 'Letting Go & LovingLife', 'Soul Energy', 'Wake Up Mum - Drugs Are Stealing Our Children'.
About Margaret Jane Howe
Following a successful career in senior business roles, including being a qualified Chartered Accountant, IT Engineer, and Master Business Leadership
Coach, Margaret Jane Howe now offers seminars in business development and strategy development, and provides one-to-one services to business leaders.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.59(d)|