Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Reinventing Your Contact Center: A Manager's Guide to Successful Multi-Channel CRM / Edition 1 available in Paperback
Emphasizing the worth of positive customer interactions, Re-Inventing Your Contact Center provides tools for building the very best multi-channel customer relationship management system. Learn why customer contact centers are so valuable to the company’s bottom line. Discover how to keep employees motivated, challenged and committed. Understand the multiple channels used to communicate effectively with consumers. This new text unlocks many of the secrets behind successful customer service management and is filled with cases, exercises and assignments that build communication strategies, listening skills and confidence to re-invent one’s own contact center.
Highlights multi-channel contact center strategies. Includes all forms of customer contact, such as: voice, email, fax, Web and more! Emphasizes the value of contact management centers. Discusses how customer service experiences impact consumer behavior and purchasing plans. Includes numerous lists, charts, and calculations that can be used to determine contact center effectiveness. Excellent for anyone involved in managing a Contact Center.
|Product dimensions:||7.98(w) x 9.93(h) x 0.60(d)|
Table of Contents
PART I: THE EMERGING CUSTOMER CONTACT CENTER
1. The Call Center Becomes the Multi-Channel Customer Contact Center
2. Managing the Customer Service Chain and CRM
3. The Contact Center Professional
4. Managing Customer Lifetime Value
5. Putting Money Where the Customer Lifetime Value Lives
PART II: BARRIERS TO EXCELENCE IN MULTICHANNEL CONTACT CENTERS
6. Customer Relationship Management ( CRM) Growing Pains
7. Effects of Change–The Valley of Tears
8. Stress: A Hidden Barrier to Excellence
9. Recognizing Ineffective Teams
PART III: THE MOTIVATED CUSTOMER CONTACT CENTER
10. Conscious Leadership: Creating a Motivating Environment
11. Identify Motivators in 10 Minutes: A Conscious Coaching Tool
12. The Conscious Coach: Show ‘Em Who Cares!
13. Early Involvement in Organizational Choices
14. How Other Departments Affect a Contact Center
15. Performance Management: Creating Challenge, Achievement, Recognition and Individual Growth
16. The Physical Office Environment–A Motivator
PART IV: BEST PRACTICES IN MULTIMEDIA CONTACT CENTERS
17. Customer Interaction Management and Planning for Multi-Channel Contact Centers
18. Contact Center Benchmarking: A Best Practice
19. Increasing Emotional Intelligence with Work Style Assessments
20. SP3M–Measure, Market, Manager Your Contact Center Results
21. Understanding Customer LifeTime Value–A Best Practice
22. Coaching Best Practices for Contact Center Leaders