Religion: A Preface / Edition 2 available in Paperback
KEY BENEFIT: Written around the theme of religion and human culture, this introductory book provides a brief coverage of all aspects of religious studies and all major religions of the world. Provides four different approaches to defining religion which results in a view of religion that is at the same time personally appealing and factual.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Religion and Education.
2. Defining “Religion”.
3. The Many Forms of Religion.
4. The Spiritual World of Eastern Religion.
5. The Religion of Israel.
6. The Religion of Jesus of Nazareth.
7. The Religious World of Islam.
8. Religion and Ethics.
9. Religion and Western Culture.
10. Religion and Technology in the Modern World.
11. Reactions to the Modern World View: Religion and Pessimism.
12. Religion and the Future.