In Reloading for Handgunners, the reader will learn the benefits of serious handgun ammunition reloading (decreased cost, increased reliability) in an accessible, step-by-step way. In addition, the reader will learn how to avoid the costly, wasteful errors that plague many reloaders, experienced and novice alike. Finally, the reader will enjoy the vast experience and unique style that have made Patrick Sweeney the country's leading guru on tactical and competition shooting and ammunition.
- Shortcuts, hints and tips (from a certified master gunsmith, film consultant, and certified Armorer Instructor) to reload your own ammunition and avoid costly errors
- Loading data for the most popular and asked-about calibers
- Specialty loading info for:
- Competition: IPSC/IDPA, Bullseye, Steel Challenge, Cowboy
- Hunting: heavy magnums and big bores
|Publisher:||Gun Digest Media|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||8 MB|
About the Author
Patrick Sweeney is a certified master gunsmith, film consultant, certified armorer instructor for police departments nationwide, author of many of Gun Digest Books' best-selling titles, and Handguns Editor for America's largest general-circulation shooting magazine, Guns&Ammo.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Very good specific information about reloading handgun ammunition. Good descripitions. Worth every penny!
If you are a handgunner and handloader this is a great addition to your library. I found it to more in depth and informative on loading for semi- auto handguns than any of my other manuals.
I expected more detail or reloading. It was more of discussion of the author's experiences rather than valuable instruction.