As stated by Dr. David Brownstein, author and pioneer in integrative medicine, "The Reluctant Healer is a wonderful story about a healer recognizing her powers and utilizing them to help others... The book describes twenty-first century energetic medicine."
The book was originally written twenty years ago in response to the requests from doctors and their patients who wanted a book that could provide an easy-to-read fast introduction to energy medicine. They wanted to have a better understanding of what energy healing can and cannot do, when and how to use it most effectively, and how to best integrate energy work and mainstream medicine. Compared to the first edition, the current one contains more answers to questions regarding energy healing and has an additional chapter on accessing and working with the human energy field.
Written with the focus of an engineer and researcher, the book contains a surprisingly wide array of information presented in a highly accessible way. Susana Stoica distills her over thirty years of experience, as a medically accepted healer and medical intuitive, into three areas: the full story of a healing experience, replies to frequently asked questions, and some simple exercises to access the human energy field and correct undesired energy patterns.
|Publisher:||Healing Alternatives Press, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.23(d)|
About the Author
Susana was trained as a Ph.D. in Computer Engineering. Her deep interest in the functioning of the brain, led her to choose her doctoral thesis subject in the area of using brain cell like circuitry for designing computers. That interest had a major impact on her healing work too as she discovered a special talent for dealing with brain injury related energy imbalances. More information about her work with brain injury at her web site: http://healingbraininjury.com.
Table of ContentsIntroduction to the Second Edition
Part I: My Path into Healing
• The First Day
• The Big Decision
• The Early Years
• The Second Night
• Searching for a Cure
• The Third Day
• "When the Student Is Ready, the Teacher Will Appear"
• The Fourth Day
• There Is No Logical Answer
• The Fifth and Sixth Day
• The Seventh Day
• The Recovery
Part II: What Is This All About?
• What are the most important things I learned as a healer?
• What is the energy field and how does it function?
• What does a healer actually do during the session?
• How does the healing session feel from the recipient's point of view?
• What is the correspondence between the physical body and the energy centers?
• Can anyone be a healer?
• What conditions have to be met to be an effective healer?
• Does the recipient have to believe in healing?
• How does energy work compare with other methods of healing?
• When does an illness appear in the energy field and how long does it stay?
• What about the soul?
• What are some representative cases?
• Is there a special time when healing is more effective?
• Is healing always successful?
Part III: Playing with Energy
• Exercises that can be done alone
• Exercises requiring a partner
Part IV: Final Thoughts
About the Author