A Huge Collection of 200 Delicious Renal-Friendly Recipes In One Book!
Are you fed up of boring renal diet foods?
Have you come to dread meal times instead of look forward to them?
Do you love food but feel frustrated with your seemingly restricted options?
Are you tired of being told what you can't eat with kidney disease?
Well, here at Carrillo Press, we've combined the recipes from both The Complete Renal Coobook and The Renal Slow Cooker Cookbook to bring you all the inspiration you'll need for healthy, tasty meals with simple instructions and easy-to-find ingredients.
Not only this but we've recorded all the key nutritional information for each recipe (such as phosphorous, potassium and sodium) to help you plan and prepare what to eat AND we've packed the first part of the book with information about kidney disease and advice and guidance for what foods to continue enjoying.
Here's a sneak peek of what you'll find inside:
- Over 50 Slow Cooker Recipes,
- Breakfast Recipes including Egg & Spinach Muffins,
- Poultry Recipes including Caribbean Turkey,
- Meat Recipes including Apricot & Lamb Stew,
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes including Garlic & Arugula Pesto Pasta
- Seafood Recipes including Baked Fennel & Garlic Seabass,
- Soups & Stocks inclduing our Low-Sodium Chicken Broth,
- Sides, Salads, Snacks & Sauces including Crab & Scallion Salad,
- Shakes, Drinks & Desserts including Lemon & Blueberry Muffins,
- and many more!
Scroll up and click 'Buy Now' to start enjoying meal times again.
Tags: renal diet cookbook, kidney disease cookbook, kidney disease, renal diet, renal diet recipes