Take Your Home Improvement from "How" to "Wow"
By Kathi Fleck, UDCP
AN EMPOWERING AND INDISPENSABLE GUIDE FOR STUNNING HOME RENOVATIONS FROM START TO FINISH
Big, small or somewhere in-between, anyone who's ever embarked upon a home renovation knows there's much, much more to the process than glossy HGTV shows would lead one to believe. From unreliable contractors to disjointed creative visions to inconvenient delays, in the blink of an eye, remodeling can become a veritable minefield of uncertainty, headaches, and mistakes that hold the potential to cost you everything... including the kitchen sink!
In Renovate, Remodel... Relax! Take Your Home Improvement From "How" to "Wow", co-founder of award-winning design-build firm LoneStar Property Solutions and veteran industry expert Kathi Fleck shows readers how to get the results they want - and bypass the frustrations and issues all too often accepted as inevitable in the remodeling process.
Renovate, Remodel... Relax! offers a game-changing framework for anyone looking to successfully navigate the renovation process, tackling everything from the questions you must ask before putting pen to page with a contractor to how to ensure you're using your money wisely to achieve your goals.
"My aim with all of my clients, and now Renovate, Remodel... Relax!, is to ignite the imaginations of homeowners who want to remodel, and to help them discover what they really want - and how to get it," states Fleck. "Don't wait any longer. The home you've been dreaming about can become your reality starting today!"
Among the timely and valuable topics, issues and questions Renovate, Remodel... Relax! addresses include:
• How to find your inner designer and how to know when you need to hire help
• Creating a realistic budget for your renovation (and sticking to it)!
• The 28 questions you must ask before you hire a contractor
• Handling project delays and change orders
• The most current, fashionable trends in home design that will make you love it instead of wishing you'd listed it
• The do's and don'ts of extending the life of your home by decades