Residential Building Design and Construction / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
Exceptionally comprehensive and technically-rich, this book provides an overview of residential building design procedures related to the specific residential systems commonly found in houses. It explores housing trends/demands, basic design principles, and working drawing skills, and provides the technical procedures and standard Code specifications for designing/building all of the various systems in a house. For the enthusiastic handy-man or the practicing building contractor.
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.10(d)|
Table of Contents
1. An Overview of the Homebuilding Industry.
2. Housing Demand.
3. Management of the Homebuilding Process.
4. The Regulatory Environment.
5. Housing Design Guidelines.
6. Development of a Set of Contract Documents.
7. The Residential Construction Process.
8. Wood: Its Properties and Strength.
9. Foundation and Floor System Requirements.
10. Wall and Roof System Requirements.
11. Structural Analysis.
12. HVAC System Design.
13. Plumbing System Design.
14. Electrical System Design.