Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Residential Lighting: A Practical Guide / Edition 1 available in
Residential Lighting is the complete guide to illuminating single-family homes.
Section One: Understanding Light.
1. The Functions of Illumination.
2. The Color of Light.
3. Choosing the Correct Lamps.
4. Choosing the Correct Luminaire.
7. Special Effects.
Section Two: Using Light
8. Kitchens: The New Gathering Place.
9. Entrances: Setting the Tone.
10. Living Rooms: Layering Comfort with Drama.
11. Dining Rooms: The Main Event.
12. Bedrooms: Private Sanctuaries.
13. Bathrooms: Functional Luxury.
14. Home Offices: Work Spaces that Really Work.
15. Exterior Rooms: Expanding Interior Spaces Visually.
16. Applying Lighting Techniques.
Part A: Guidelines for drawing a reflected ceiling plan.
Part B: Guidelines for writing lighting specifications.
Part C: Lighting questionnaire for your clients.
Part D: Hands-on design - condominium project.
Part E: Review Examination.
Appendix One: Resources: How To Use Them.
Appendix Two: Sample Answers To Review Examination; Sample Lighting Layout For Condominium Project.
Appendix Three: A Sampling of Luminaire Manufacturers.
Appendix Four: Top Ten Lighting Tips.
Appendix Five: Top Ten Outdoor Lighting Tips.
Appendix Six: Answers To Frequently Asked Lighting Questions.
Appendix Seven: Recording Your Work: Tips on Photography.
Appendix Eight: Tips on Public Speaking.
Appendix Nine: The Business Of Being in Business.
Appendix Ten: Getting Published: The Game Plan.
Share This Item
See All Customer Reviews