Restless Town is a collection of ten furry short stories from the fictional town of Sawtooth, Idaho, exploring the themes of identity, sexuality, and mental health.
- The Fool - A student and a motherly badger explore questions of identity through a tarot reading.
- Disappearance - A weasel attempts to escape from her life in Sawtooth to Oregon, but finds her old life still tied to home.
- Fisher - A fisher walks and hunts for meaning.
- Centerpiece - A couple heads to a BDSM play party where the wife will be the Centerpiece for the whole party to enjoy. With fertility already on the mind, will another mink showing up throw a wrench in things?
- You're Gone - A husband grieves the loss of his wife through instant messages.
- Overclassification - A chronically neat otter's life is thrown into disarray when she takes a homeless ringtail in from the cold.
- Acts of Intent - A coyote burns meaning into the world around him.
- Every Angel is Terrifying - Derek MacIver struggles to hold his life together through the ups and downs of bipolar disorder.
- What Defines Us - Darren and his mother struggle with the rammifications of the past repeating itself.
- A Theory of Attachment - Living with obsessive-compulsive disorder is tough without a support network, so when Sélène's changes, stress runs high.
|Publisher:||Hybrid Ink, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||5.51(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.64(d)|
Table of Contents
- The Fool
- You're Gone
- Acts of Intent
- Every Angel is Terrifying
- What Remains of Yourself
- A Theory of Attachment