1. ATTACHMENT: Developing positive connections that transcend competing forces.
2. DEVELOPMENT: Promoting healthy maturation of children and self.
3. EMPATHY: Ability to connect with feelings and needs being expressed.
4. PATIENCE: Capacity to stay with what is happening in the present moment, without reacting.
5. ADULTHOOD: Taking 100% responsibility for the state of ones life and ones relationships.
6. RESTORATION: Willingness and the skillful means to repair the harm.
7. RELATIONSHIP: Prioritize relationships over all else.
As parents, we often find that despite our best efforts to maintain healthy, nurturing relationships with our children, damage to parent-child bonds can be a fact of life. We seek restoration. The techniques set out in this book will draw out your inspiration as a parent and connect you with the parent you truly are. The qualities and capacities you need to be a great parent are already present.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.39(d)|
About the Author
John lives in Erie, Colorado with his wife, Peggy, and their four children. He enjoys writing songs, and camping with his kids.