To stand out among the hundreds of job seekers applying for any position, it's vital to have a resume that hits the target every time. Each book in this series offers:
- Nearly 100 sample resumes and 20 cover letters for each field
- The most up-to-date techniques for writing cover letters and resumes
- Tips on highlighting strengths and using active vocabulary
- Work sheets for gathering personal information
- Advice on how to conduct your job search
- And much more
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Resumes for Performing Arts Careers based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
This book is designed for the musician, not the actor. It has more resumes and cover letters that are for jobs in the dance and classical music field (orchestra, opera) than for jobs in theatre. Being a professional actor (and someone who has been university trained), I can tell you the resumes that they DO have for the actors are poorly laid out. However, that being said, the first part of the book (which tells you about HOW to write a successful resume and cover letter), is good advice--but their examples are not up to par.