Master the science of a well-crafted resume!
You've worked hard for your college degree; now it's time to take that education and put it to work. Get an edge on the other job applicants with Resumes for Science Careers, a resource packed with expert advice on creating a concise, stylish resume that will instantly get you noticed.
With this go-to guide you'll:
- Get access to nearly 100 sample resumes and cover letters
- Organize and draft your resume with the aid of helpful worksheets
- Discover the common elements in the most popular resume formats
- Learn to use vivid, active verbs in your resume
- Find out how to format and submit resumes electronically
In today's job market, an effective, eye-catching resume is essential for success. With the help of Resumes for Science Careers you'll make a strong first impression and take a confident step toward landing the job of your dreams.
FIND A CAREER AS A:
Computer Programmer * Architectural Draftsman * Quality Control Specialist * Teacher * Science Editor * Nutritionist * Technical Writer * Product Engineer
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Table of Contents
The Elements of an Effective Resume 1
Writing Your Resume 17
Assembly and Layout 21
The Cover Letter 33
Sample Resumes 37
Sample Cover Letters 131