Temporarily Out of Stock Online
Stacey Berg, Bill Ward, Phil Emery, Jeff Draper, Nicholas Ian Hawkins, David Pitchford, Ty Johnston, Jeff Stewart, Angeline Hawkes, Robert Rhodes, E.E. Knight, James Enge, Michael Ehart, Thomas M. MacKay, Christopher Heath, Nathan Meyer, S.C. Bryce, Allen B. Lloyd, William Clunie, Steve Goble, Bruce Durham, and Harold Lamb present you with enough fast paced adventure to keep you reading for hours.
A hand painted, wrap around cover by fantasy artist Johnney Perkins ensures that Return of the Sword will not only be enjoyable to read, but also look good on your coffee table or bookshelf.
Too long have the halls of fantasy been dominated by packs of weak-kneed elves hunting goblins and doughty dwarves mining for gold.
Return now to the days of true adventure. Unsheath your sword and enter if you dare!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.77(d)|
|Age Range:||16 Years|
Table of Contents
- Foreword: Swords Drawn ~ Jason M Waltz
- Altar of the Moon ~ Stacey Berg
- The Wyrd of War ~ Bill Ward
- The Last Scream of Carnage ~ Phil Emery
- The Battle of Raven Kill ~ Jeff Draper
- What Heroes Leave Behind ~ Nicholas Ian Hawkins
- Fatefist at Torkas Nahl ~ David Pitchford
- Deep in the Land of Ice and Snow ~ Ty Johnston
- Mountain Scarab ~ Jeff Stewart
- Lair of the Cherufe ~ Angeline Hawkes
- To Be A Man ~ Robert Rhodes
- Storytelling ~ E.E. Knight
- The Red Worm's Way ~ James Enge
- To Destroy All Flesh ~ Michael Ehart
- Guardian of Rage ~ Thomas M. MacKay
- Claimed by Birthright ~ Christopher Heath
- The Hand that Holds the Crown ~ Nathan Meyer
- The Dawn Tree ~ S.C. Bryce
- An Uneasy Truce in Ulam-Bator ~ Allen B. Lloyd & William Clunie
- The Mask Oath ~ Steve Goble
- Valley of Bones ~ Bruce Durham
- Red Hands ~ Harold Lamb