--Neale Donald Walsch, author of Conversations with God
"A beautiful reflection on the extraordinary nature of every life, when lived with heart and a sense of awe before the Spirit at the center of everything."
"If you are looking for a compassionate and wise guide on your spiritual journey, read this book."
--Larry Dossey, MD, author of Healing Beyond the Body and Healing Words
This inspiring guide to Awakening captures elusive spiritual concepts and carries them into the tough realities of everyday life. With clarity, candor, and a light touch, author Sarah Eames:
- explains how Awakening happens
- illustrates the process by telling tales on herself
- involves readers in experimenting with Awakened perception
- teaches the art of working with inner guidance
- alerts readers to pitfalls and illusions on the Path
Revelation, Illusions, and True Confessions is for those who are curious about, dedicated to, or struggling with the inner journey.