This is a comprehensive student revision guide for those taking the GCSE AQA Psychology exam. It summarises the specification material clearly and attractively, enabling students to easily digest and retain the information.
Packed full of revision tips and techniques, the book includes a number of unique and helpful features:
- Overviews of the AQA specification content
- Summaries of the major research studies
- Practical and innovative suggestions for revision techniques at the end of each chapter
- Example exam questions and model answers
- A separate chapter dedicated to preparing for the exam, giving practical advice on getting organised, techniques for maximising revision time, and advice on structuring exam time appropriately for optimum performance
- A comprehensive glossary of important terms and their definitions, to aid understanding of the material.
Revise Psychology for GCSE Level gives excellent guidance, not only on how to pass the exam, but also on how to avoid the panic and pitfalls that so many students face at exam time. Although a companion to the bestselling Psychology for GCSE Level, 2nd edition by Dwyer and Roberts, this revision guide can be used alongside any GCSE psychology textbook.
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Product dimensions:||7.20(w) x 9.60(h) x 0.40(d)|
Table of Contents
Preparing for the GCSE Exam. Memory. Non-verbal Communication. Development of Personality. Stereotyping, Prejudice and Discrimination. Learning . Social Influence. Sex and Gender. Aggression. Research Methods.