Results speak for themselves. So, if the evidence-based Bible study method taught in this book is able to consistently open the reader's eyes to new insights regarding God's word, then this provides a motivation for the readers to apply this method when they read the Bible on their own.
This book will show that holding to God's word as the standard of truth on biblical issues enables people to see truths that can remain hidden in plain sight when one does not have this fixed point of reference.
See how the testimony of scripture reveals the truth about the woman who talked with Jesus at Jacob's well and the truth about Nicodemus' nighttime meeting with Jesus. Moreover, it will answer questions on a wide variety of issues such as:
- What about people who have never heard about Jesus?
- How is belief different from faith?
- What does it take to get into the kingdom of God beyond being born again?
- How did Abel offend Cain and why was Abel's offering accepted while Cain's was not?
- Where do antichrists come from?
The biblical case studies that are presented in this book will benefit anyone who seeks to get more out of their reading of the Bible. The insights into scripture will feed anyone's love of the truth and the method used will prove God's word can teach the followers of Jesus how to know the truth.