This book is about Team-Building, The Right-Minded Way.
I bet you're one of those smart people who prefer a real-world workshop over a "pretend" one, right?
Real-world team-building does not subscribe to the idea that games, outdoor exercises, or social events are the most effective approaches. They can be a lot of fun, but they're not valid substitutes for getting real teamwork done because they are indirect and do not resolve the team's most pressing teamwork issues. They are pretend workshops.
This approach has nothing to do with right brain behavior or right wing political philosophies. This teamwork approach is based on choices that, taken together, define your team's right-minded thought system.
Stop. Make certain you understand this essential point.
People often ask, "Who decides what is right?"
The answer is simple: your team decides.
• Learn how to facilitate and incorporate these 9 choices in your team using straightforward exercises.
• Use this book with other RMT courses such as our free and comprehensive 12 Step online course: How to Design a Right-Minded Team Building Workshop.
When you incorporate Right-Minded Teamwork into your team-building practice,
• You will create satisfied team-building customers that recommend you to other teams.
• You will have truly helped your client team to successfully address and resolve their real-world team issues, and
• You will build a long and rewarding team-building facilitator career that will produce many life-long and enduring friendships.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I especially enjoyed the story on reason, sharing and cooperation.