|Unit I||General Pathology|
|Chapter 1||Cellular Adaptations, Cell Injury, and Cell Death||3|
|Chapter 2||Acute and Chronic Inflammation||47|
|Chapter 3||Tissue Renewal and Repair: Regeneration, Healing, and Fibrosis||87|
|Chapter 4||Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolic Disease, and Shock||119|
|Chapter 5||Genetic Disorders||145|
|Chapter 6||Diseases of Immunity||193|
|Chapter 8||Infectious Diseases||343|
|Chapter 9||Environmental and Nutritional Pathology||415|
|Chapter 10||Diseases of Infancy and Childhood||469|
|Unit II||Diseases of Organ Systems|
|Chapter 11||Blood Vessels||511|
|Chapter 12||The Heart||555|
|Chapter 13||Red Blood Cell and Bleeding Disorders||619|
|Chapter 14||Diseases of White Blood Cells, Lymph Nodes, Spleen, and Thymus||661|
|Chapter 15||The Lung||711|
|Chapter 16||Head and Neck||773|
|Chapter 17||The Gastrointestinal Tract||797|
|Chapter 18||Liver and Biliary Tract||877|
|Chapter 19||The Pancreas||939|
|Chapter 20||The Kidney||955|
|Chapter 21||The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Genital System||1023|
|Chapter 22||The Female Genital Tract||1059|
|Chapter 23||The Breast||1119|
|Chapter 24||The Endocrine System||1155|
|Chapter 25||The Skin||1227|
|Chapter 26||Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors||1273|
|Chapter 27||Peripheral Nerve and Skeletal Muscle||1325|
|Chapter 28||The Central Nervous System||1347|
|Chapter 29||The Eye||1421|
Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access / Edition 7by Vinay Kumar, Abul K. Abbas, Nelson Fausto
Pub. Date: 07/09/2004
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Through six editions, Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease has been the leading textbook in its field. No other resource has been able to match its outstanding coverage of pathophysiology and disease. Now renamed Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, the new, 7th Edition of this classic text delivers a host of improvements that make it an even clearer choice for students and practitioners!
New to this Edition:
- METICULOUSLY UPDATED CONTENT from many new contributors presents state-of-the-art information in every area of the field. You'll find completely new information on the new discoveries affecting our understanding of pathology, including cellular and molecular pathology and genetics.
- NEW AND IMPROVED ILLUSTRATIONS over 1,600 in all include superb new conceptual diagrams and line diagrams, plus color photomicrographs reprocessed for heightened image quality.
- ORGANIZATIONAL ENHANCEMENTS make the text easier to use.
- A NEW INTERACTIVE CASE STUDY CD-ROM, a $49.95 value is included at no additional cost, to help readers evaluate and expand their grasp of the material. And now, Pathologic Basis of Disease is also ONLINE! For the life of the edition, readers can access…
- THE COMPLETE CONTENTS OF THE BOOK in a fully searchable, user-friendly format.
- ALL OF THE BOOK'S ILLUSTRATIONS, easily downloadable for use in electronic presentations.
- INTERACTIVE CASE STUDIES from the companion CD-ROM.
- PERIODIC UPDATES to reflect new developments in pathology.
- More! It all adds up to a phenomenal New Edition that will continue to assist a wide variety of readers in mastering all of today's most essential pathology knowledge.
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
This is a great book if Medical Pathology is totally confusing you in your M2 year since lectures aren't clear all the time. The explanations are clear and easy to understand. It is a great reference text especially if your school does case based learning.
Excellent text for a basic understanding of clinical pathology