Business Finances...can I get a collective groan? But WAIT! What if I could explain to you in regular words how to understand your business finances so well that any future discussion with your CPA, your partners, or your bank are on your terms?
What if I could teach you a huge chunk of useful information, including how to:
- Know your financial numbers with certainty
- Significantly lower your tax liability
- Create benefits that far exceed anything that a large company can provide
- Understand what your numbers mean when it comes to paying yourself and growing your business
Inside these pages, you'll find example worksheets to reinforce your learning before applying them to your own business. There are also thought-provoking questions to help you dig deeper into your business finances.
If you want to learn:
- The difference between a hobby business and a business designed to create a profit
- How to have a tax mentality
- Business budgeting and cash flow
- True understanding of financial statements
- How to pay yourself WELL!
- Debt free operation
- Intentional business growth
- A benefits plan that is over the top amazing
- and more...
...then this is the book for you! Every step of the way you'll have opportunities to learn, grow, and even connect with me to bring your business to a Rockin' Level of Success.
|Publisher:||Rockin' Beeby Enterprises, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
Christine works with small business owners and offers financial education and coaching to individuals and families via her company's financial wellness programs. She earned a BA in Business & Mathematics from Fort Lewis College and had a background in Banking and Small Business Financial Management. She is a certified and contracted Dave Ramsey coach and a certified Dan Miller coach.
Christine has a passion for teaching people about personal finance, helping them become and remain debt free, and showing them how to build personal wealth. Through her coaching company, Rockin' Beeby Enterprises, LLC, she works with individuals and families as well as small business owners and corporations. She especially loves the incredible impact that can be made in corporate settings, delivering financial wellness programs that feature live workshops, one-on-one coaching, and online resources.