- Täuschung ("Ein Licht tanzt freundlich"), song for voice & piano (Winterreise), D. 911/19 (Op. 89/19)
- Sonata for cello & piano No. 5 in D major, Op. 102/2
- Sonata for cello & piano No. 4 in C major, Op. 102/1
- Sonata for cello & piano No. 2 in G minor, Op. 5/2
- Sonata for cello & piano No. 1 in F major, Op. 5/1
- Get it by Monday, September 24 , Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Romantique is Anne Gastinel's 2015 collection of recordings of early Romantic cello repertoire, originally released between 1999 and 2005, though some of this material was reissued in a triple-disc package in 2007. Gastinel's recordings of the complete cello sonatas and variations for cello and piano of Ludwig van Beethoven take pride of place on the first and second CDs, and cello works by Franz Schubert, Robert Schumann, and Johannes Brahms occupy the remaining discs. For most of the performances, Gastinel is joined by her longtime accompanist, François-Frédéric Guy, except for the Schubert and Schumann chamber works, where she is accompanied by pianist Claire Désert, and the Schumann "Cello Concerto," where she is capably supported by Louis Langrée and the Orchestre Philharmonique de Liège. Gastinel is a passionate and compelling performer with a fresh take on these classics, and her dazzling technique keeps her among the world's virtuosos. Naïve's exceptional recording gives Gastinel vivid sound and credibly close presence.