- Prince Igor, opera (completed by Rimsky-Korsakov & Glazunov): Konchakovna's Cavatina
- Alexander Nevsky, cantata for mezzo-soprano, chorus, & orchestra, Op. 78: Young Maiden's Song (Field of the Dead)
- Maid of Orléans, The (Jeanne d'Arc), opera in 4 acts: Joan's Aria
- Moscow, coronation cantata for mezzo-soprano, baritone, chorus & orchestra: Voina's Arioso
- Not Love Alone, opera: Varvara's Limericks and Dance
- OEdipus Rex, opera-oratorio in 2 acts: Jocasta's Aria
- Death's cradle-song (Kolïbel'naya), song for voice & piano (Songs & Dances of Death No. 2)
- Serenade, song for voice & piano (Songs & Dances of Death No. 3)
- Trepak, song for voice & piano (Songs & Dances of Death No. 1)
- Field-Marshal Death (Polkovodets), song for voice & piano (Songs & Dances of Death No. 4)
- Get it by Thursday, October 26 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
An interesting recital by an interesting singer with a powerful personality who understands the music well and performs it with never anything less than full intensity.