- Gloria for chorus & brass ensemble
- Come Down, O Love divine, for chorus
- Lord, Make Me an Instrument of Thy Peace for chorus & orchestra
- To everything there is a season, for chorus
- I my Best-Beloved's am, for a cappella chorus
- Praise the lord, O my soul, for chorus
- I Will Lift Up Mine Eyes for chorus & orchestra
- As the Bridegroom To His Chosen for chorus & strings
- A Clare Benediction, for chorus
- The Lord Is My Light and My Salvation, for chorus & orchestra
- Go Forth Into the World in Peace for chorus & orchestra
- Thy Perfect Love for chorus & orchestra
- Te Deum for chorus, organ & orchestra
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Rutter: Gloria, and other sacred music based on 0 ratings. 3 reviews.
I have sung in a church choir for over 30 years and have sung most of John Rutter's music. He is the most exciting composer to come along in a very long time. His music is fresh and up to date. He presents a challenge to the singers and the Cambridge Singers are more than up to it. This is a must-have recording.
Not only this CD but everything he has done. We do his anthems in church and none of them fail to move me. A master of the 20th and 21st century.
For those who question the vitality of classical choral music in the 21st century need listen no further than this recording of the Gloria of John Rutter. Clear, concise, exceptionally accessible music is a hallmark of Rutter and it is here exemplified. Listen in and you will be escorted to a wonderful world of aural fulfillment. Hats off to Polyphony etal for bringing this music alive!