Sabiston Textbook of Surgery is your ultimate foundation for confident surgical decision making. Covering the very latest science and data affecting your treatment planning, this esteemed medical reference helps you make the most informed choices so you can ensure the best outcome for every patient.
- Consult it on the go with online access at expertconsult.com, and get regular updates on timely new findings and advances.
- Overcome tough challenges, manage unusual situations, and avoid complications with the most trusted advice in your field.
- Prepare for tests and exams with review questions and answers online.
- Keep up with the very latest developments concerning abdominal wall reconstruction, tumor immunology and immunotherapy, peripheral vascular disease, regenerative medicine, liver transplantation, kidney and pancreas transplantation, small bowel transplantation, the continually expanding role of minimally invasive and robotic surgery, and many other rapidly evolving areas.
- Weigh your options by reviewing the most recent outcomes data and references to the most current literature.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||84 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Professor and John Woods Harris Distinguished Chairman, Department of Surgery, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
J. C. Foshee Distinguished Professor of Surgery, Chairman, Section of Surgical Sciences, Vanderbilt University Schoolof Medicine; Surgeon-in-Chief, Vanderbilt University Hospital, Nashville, TN
Professor and Robertson-Poth Distinguished Chair in General Surgery, Department of Surgery, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
Professor and Vice Chairman, Department of Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Chief of Surgery, BenTaub General Hospital, Houston, TX