Voltaire called him the "man who never dies and knows everything."
And that’s an understatement. The Count Saint Germain turned base metals into gold, removed the flaws from diamonds and discovered the elixir of youth. In the eighteenth century this “Wonderman
of Europe” was the confidant of kings and a friend to the poor. His well-documented “miracles” were the natural outgrowth of his practice of spiritual alchemy, whose principles he imparts in this greatest of all self-and world-help books.
Today the master Saint Germain brings you the secrets he learned centuries ago:
• Step-by-step the precipitation—direct or indirect—of visible, tangible objects
• Tapping the energy of creation
• Formulas for drawing forth from the Universal Source all that you need
• How to create a cloud of infi nite energy to increase your spiritual power
The basic message in Saint Germain On Alchemy is that you are not powerless. You do not have to be a victim of your circumstances. You can change your destiny. And you can begin today!
|Publisher:||The Summit Lighthouse|
|Edition description:||Trade 2019 ed.|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Throughout her lifetime, Mrs. Prophet walked the path of spiritual adeptship, advancing through the universal initiations common to mystics of both East and West. She taught about this path and described her own experiences for the benefit of all who desire to make spiritual progress.
Mrs. Prophet has left an extensive library of spiritual teachings from the ascended masters and a thriving, worldwide community of people who study and practice these teachings.
Mark L. Prophet (1918-1973) and Elizabeth Clare Prophet (1939-2009), were visionary pioneers of modern spirituality and internationally renowned authors. Their books are published in more than 30 languages, and millions of copies have been sold online and in bookstores worldwide.
Together, they built a worldwide spiritual organization that is helping thousands to find their way out of human problems and reconnect to their inner divinity. They walked the path of spiritual adeptship, advancing through the universal initiations common to mystics of both East and West. They taught about this path and described their own experiences for the benefit of all who desire to make spiritual progress.
Mark and Elizabeth left an extensive library of spiritual teachings from the ascended masters and a thriving, worldwide community of people who study and practice these teachings.
Table of Contents
THE WONDERMAN OF EUROPE
STUDIES IN ALCHEMY
The Science of Self-Transformation
- The Law of Transfer of Energy
- The Purpose of Your Alchemical Experiment
- The Sacred Science
- Dare to Do!
- The Need, Power, and Motive to Change
- Molding Factors
- Methods of Transfer
- Commanding Consciousness
- The Crucible of Being
MYSTICAL ORIGINS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
INTERMEDIATE STUDIES IN ALCHEMY
Alchemical Formulas for Self-Mastery
- Practical Alchemy
- Spiritual Alliance
- To Penetrate Matter
- Formulas for Precipitation
- “Create!” and the Cloud
- The Science of Picturization
- What Alchemy Can Mean to a Decaying World
- Anxiety and the Anxiety Syndrome
- Nature Yields to the Childlike Mind
- The Highest Alchemy
- The Way of the Tree of Life
A TRILOGY ON THE THREEFOLD FLAME OF LIFE
The Alchemy of Power, Wisdom and Love
- Power Defined
- Self-Dominion, Your Reins of Power
- Oneness of Life, Four Lower Bodies
- The Maltese Cross, Symbol of God-Controlled Power
- Wisdom Defined
- Reembodiment—Keystone in the Arch of Being
- The Eternal Now—Doorway to the Future
- The Etheric Realm—Upper and Lower Strata
- Wisdom’s Way by the Threefold Flame
- Balanced Achievement—The Way of Mastery
- Love’s Labor Lost in Human Compromise
- The Original Premise and Polarity of Love
- The Rock That Is Higher Than I
- Divine Love Defined
- Self-Love, Family Love and Human Relationships
- Christ Love
- Harmony, the Fulfilling of the Law of Love
THE ALCHEMY OF THE WORD
Stones for the Wise Masterbuilders
Saint Germain’s Nine Steps to Precipitation