Sales Management / Edition 8 available in Hardcover
Through seven editions, Sales Management has provided readers with a comprehensive, practical approach to sales management. This book places special emphasis on current issues of managing strategic account relationships, team development, diversity in the work force, sales force automation, and ethical issues.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.99(w) x 10.39(h) x 1.14(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Selling and Sales Management.
2. Strategic and Sales Program Planning.
Sales Management Resource: Estimating Potential and Forecasting Sales.
Management Resource: Sales Force Investment and Budgeting.
3. Sales Opportunity Management.
4. Account Relationship Management.
5. Customer Interaction Management.
6. Sales Force Organization.
Management Resource: Territory Design.
7. Recruiting and Selecting Sales Personnel.
8. Sales Training.
10. Ethical Leadership.
11. Motivating Salespeople.
12. Compensating Salespeople.
13. Evaluating Performance.
Key Term and Subject Index.