Sales and marketing is a fast-paced environment, and there is never enough time to write good letters—letters that will communicate, convince, and close. Sales&Pitch Letters for Busy People will help salespeople at every level save time and avoid having to produce sales and pitch letters from scratch. Sales&Pitch Letters for Busy People is a handy, quick-reference guide that not only tells you how to write virtually any kind of sales pitch letters, but includes a wide range of samples that you can easily and quickly adapt and use right now.This book includes concise, easy-to-use writing tips and resources that get attention—and results! Packed with solid writing advice and useful techniques, this guide will cut the time you spend on writing sales, marketing, and pitch letters by half—and will help you get the results you want and need. Don't worry about finding the "right" word or phrase, or even the "right" format of your sales correspondence—the work has been done for you.
Some example letters presented are:
- * Sales letters offering special discounts
- * Pitch letters introducing a new product or service
- * Letters that request referrals
- * Referral marketing campaigns
- * Pitch letters to the media
- * Cold call sales letters
- * Marketing campaigns for service businesses
- * E-mail pitch and sales letters
- * Letters for selling more to existing customers
The letters can be copied, modified, and customized to fit your requirements. Creating and writing compelling and effective sales and pitch letters have never been so easy!
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||15 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|