Your one-stop guide for saltwater fishing in North America
Whether you’re an experienced angler looking to improve your skills or a beginner just discovering the joys of saltwater fishing, this authoritative guide will help you bring in bigger and better fish every time you cast your line. Saltwater Fishing Made Easy is your all-in-one resource for fishing methods and techniques, tackle and bait, and, most important, the fish themselves. Before you go on your next fishing excursion, make sure this book is in your tackle box. Inside you will learn:
- Every method and technique of saltwater fishing: surf casting, fly fishing, jigging, trolling, chumming, and more
- What you need to know about more than 75 popular game fish found on the North American coasts, including feeding habits, preferred environments, and the best techniques for catching them
- Basic equipment, from rods and reels to bait and boats
- Step-by-step instructions for tying the 13 most useful fishing knots
- Proper techniques for cleaning, scaling, and filleting your catch
- Helpful advice in legal, ethical, and safety issues
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||13 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Martin Pollizotto has fished extensively on America's three coasts for 40 years and has written a monthly column on saltwater fishing for the U.S. Power Squadrons.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
After receiving my advanced copy of this book I determined that it will benefit both new and advanced recreational saltwater anglers alike. It contains valuable information concerning saltwater fishing and highlights the most often sought after saltwater fish species on all coasts. The book details the various types of fishing techniques in simple to understand language that even a 6th grader can learn from. It contains numerous pictures and shows all of the various fishing rigs needed to catch a specific species of saltwater fish. I highly recommend this book.