Get it by Thursday, August 24
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS! Ace the SAT math sections with 10 need-to-know essential topics for acing the exam.
In our number-crunching world, basic math knowledge is a must—especially for acing tests like the SAT. For many people, though, math is confusing and often anxiety inducing. That’s why we’ve created SAT Power Math, which uses a simple, straightforward approach to break down and explain complicated math concepts and common problems. This book is your powerful tool for building essential math skills for the SAT, school, and beyond.
Everything You Need to Help Achieve a High Math Score.
• A comprehensive review of math topics like algebra, geometry, and statistics
• Strategies for cracking the most common question types found on the SAT
• A glossary of key math terms at the end of every chapter
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• Practice drills for every math topic covered in the book
• Detailed step-by-step answer explanations
• Targeted strategies to help you score high on the math section of the SAT
|Publisher:||Random House Children's Books|
|Series:||College Test Prep Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 8.20(h) x 2.50(d)|
About the Author