Want it by Wednesday, October 24?
Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Kaplan's SAT Reading & Writing Prep provides the realistic practice, in-depth review, and expert advice you need to master the reading, writing, and essay sections of the SAT. Our guide includes focused quizzes, essay-writing tips, and score-raising strategies from Kaplan's top experts to help you face the test with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that SAT Reading & Writing Prep offers the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Review
- 16 comprehensive evidence-based reading and writing practice sets with detailed explanations
- 3 essay practice sets with sample essays
- More than 150 practice questions with expert explanations
- Strategies and tips on how to read passages efficiently so you can build speed and improve your score
- Techniques and methods to improve your writing skills and score higher on the essay
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled Kaplan Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Essay Workbook for the New SAT.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.