Kaplan's SAT Subject Test Literature is the most up-to-date guide on the market with the essential content, practice, and strategies students need for success on Test Day. Kaplan's expert tips and focused review will help you ace the test and give your college applications a boost.
Kaplan is so certain that SAT Subject Test Literature offers all the knowledge you need to pass the exam that we guarantee it: After studying with the book, you'll score higher on your test—or you'll get your money back.
- Eight full-length Literature practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- A full-length diagnostic test identifies areas for score improvement so you can personalize your prep
- Focused chapter summaries, highlights, and quizzes
- End-of-chapter quizzes for additional practice
- Proven score-raising strategies teach you how to tackle the test efficiently
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.