With more than 6,000 unique test questions that you won’t find in Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 6th Edition provides the additional practice you need to prepare for and succeed on the NCLEX-RN exam! To enhance your review, each question includes a test-taking strategy, rationales for correct and incorrect answers, and page references to major nursing textbooks. The Evolve companion website adds a pre-test to help in identifying any areas of weakness, and lets you answer questions in study or exam mode. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX exam review, Linda Anne Silvestri, this book organizes questions to match the Client Needs and Integrated Processes found in the most recent NCLEX-RN test plan. This review is part of the popular Saunders Pyramid to Success, which has helped more than 1.5 million nurses pass the NCLEX exam!
• Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect answer options.
• A detailed test-taking strategy is included for each question, providing clues for analyzing and selecting the correct answer.
• All alternate item question types are represented, including multiple response, prioritizing/ordered response, fill-in-the-blank, illustration/hot spot, chart/exhibit questions, graphic option, and questions incorporating audio and video.
• Questions categorized by cognitive level, NCLEX® client needs area, integrated process, priority concepts, and clinical content area help you focus on the question types you find most difficult.
• A Priority Nursing Tip is included with each question, highlighting need-to-know patient care information.
• Page references to Elsevier nursing textbooks direct you to study and remediation material for any question answered incorrectly.
• Chapters organized by Client Needs simplify review and reflect the question mix in the NCLEX-RN test plan blueprint.
• An 85-question comprehensive exam represents the content and percentages of question types identified in the NCLEX-RN test plan.
• An Evolve companion website includes a pre-test to help in identifying any areas of weakness, and allows you to choose an area of study by content category and to answer questions in study or exam mode.
• Preparation guidance for the NCLEX-RN includes chapters on academic and nonacademic preparation, advice from a recent nursing graduate, and transitional issues for the foreign-educated nurse.
• NEW! Online and mobile updates will address the new NCLEX test plan to be released in April 2016.
• NEW! Content from the latest NCLEX-RN® test plan covers the newest topics you could see on the exam.
• NEW! Additional practice questions in the book and on the Evolve companion website bring the total to over 6,000 test questions.
• NEW! Color-coded strategic words in each test-taking strategy refer you to content review and strategy discussions in the Silvestri Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN and Strategies for Test Success products.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.90(d)|
Table of Contents
Unit I: The NCLEX-RN Examination
1. The NCLEX-RN Examination
2. Preparation for the NCLEX-RN Examination: Transitional Issues for the Foreign-Educated Nurse
3. Profiles to Success
4. The NCLEX-RN Examination: From a New Graduate's Perspective
5. Test-Taking Strategies
Unit II: Client Needs
6. Client Needs and the NCLEX-RN Test Plan
Test 1: Physiological Integrity
Test 2: Safe and Effective Care Environment
Test 3: Health Promotion and Maintenance
Test 4: Psychosocial Integrity
Unit III: Integrated Processes
7. Integrated Processes and the NCLEX-RN Test Plan
Test 5: Integrated Processes
Unit IV: Comprehensive Test
Test 6: Comprehensive Test
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Random Stuff <br> #17 <br> Eternal <p> It seems so nice, <br> Never to die. <br> Yet it is so horrible, <br> Never to be gone. <br> It is so useful, <br> Giving us time. <br> Yet so harmful, <br> A wait in a line. <p> Oh, Eternity!! <br> How mysterious <br> How exposed. <p> I should like you to arrive, <br> Yet I hope you won't. <p> ~Haunted ※ Spirit