Boiled-down essentials of the top-selling Schaum's Outline series for the student with limited time
What could be better than the bestselling Schaum's Outline series? For students looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, it would have to be Schaum's Easy Outline series. Every book in this series is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused version of its predecessor. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, each new title features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form.
Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give students quick pointers to the essentials.
- Designed to appeal to underprepared students and readers turned off by dense text
- Cartoons, sidebars, icons, and other graphic pointers get the material across fast
- Concise text focuses on the essence of the subject
- Delivers expert help from teachers who are authorities in their fields
- Perfect for last-minute test preparation
- So small and light that they fit in a backpack!
About the Author
Barnett Rich holds a PH.D. from Columbia University. Among his many achievements are the 6 degrees that he earned and the 23 books that he wrote, among them Schaum's Outlines of Elementary Algebra, Modern Elementary Algebra, and Review of Elementary Algebra.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Lines, Angles, and Triangles.Chapter 2: Deductive Reasoning. Chapter 3: Congruent Triangles. Chapter 4: Parallel Lines, Distances, and Angle Sums. Chapter 5: Trapezoids and Parallelograms. Chapter 6: Circles. Chapter 7: Similarity. Chapter 8: Areas. Chapter 9: Regular Polygons and the Circle. Chapter 10: Constructions.