Schaum's Easy Outline Of Linear Algebra / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Companies, The
Boiled-down essentials of the top-selling Schaum's Outline series for the student with limited time
What could be better than the bestselling Schaum's Outline series? For students looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, it would have to be Schaum's Easy Outline series. Every book in this series is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused version of its predecessor. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, each new title features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form.
Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give students quick pointers to the essentials.
• Designed to appeal to underprepared students and readers turned off by dense text
• Cartoons, sidebars, icons, and other graphic pointers get the material across fast
• Concise text focuses on the essence of the subject
• Delivers expert help from teachers who are authorities in their fields
• Perfect for last-minute test preparation
• So small and light that they fit in a backpack!
About the Author
Seymour Lipschutz, Ph.D. (Philadelphia, PA), is presently on the Mathematics faculty at Temple University. He has written more than 15 Schaum's Outlines.
Marc Lipson, Ph.D. (Philadelphia, PA), is on the mathematical faculty of the University of Georgia. He is co-author of Schaum's Outline of Discrete Mathematics.