- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Confusing Textbooks? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||Schaum's Outline Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.10(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
Schaum's Outline of Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, 3ed
1. Properties of Fluids
2. Fluid Statics
3. Hydrostatic Force on Surfaces
4. Bouyancy and Flotation
5. Translation and Rotation of Liquid Masses
6. Dimensional Analysis and Hydraulic Similitude
7. Fundamentals of Fluid Flow
8. Flow in Closed Conduits
9. Complex Pipeline Systems
10. Flow in Open Channels
11. Flow of Compressible Fluids
12. Measurement of Flow of Fluids
13. Forces Developed by Moving Fluids
14. Fluid Machinery