Get the edge over your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class,this book helps you:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct formatwithout overwhelming you with unnecessary details. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus,you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text,Schaum's let you study at your own pace and reminds you of all the important facts you need to rememberfast! And Schaum's are so complete,they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside,you will find:
- New sections that will update your vocabulary of technological,sports,and lifestyle related phrases
- Answered exercises,with 1,689 items
- English/French and French/English glossaries and key word lists
- Clear definitions of everyday words and phrasesincluding the phrases that come in handiest for traveling/living in French-speaking regions
- Understandable coverage of relevant grammar
- Coverage of some of the vocabulary differences between Continental and Canadian French
If you want top grades and thorough understanding of college French,this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
- Medical Care
- Home Life
- Sports and Leisure Activities
Plus an Appendix covering:
- Cardinal Numbers
- Date- and Time-related Vocabulary
- Translations of Common Menu Terms
- Clothing and Shoe Sizes
About the Author
Mary E. Crocker is a French editor and consultant.